Updated: Jul 27, 2020
How to boost your immunity? Your immune system fights with the foreign material in order to protect your body from any disease. Naturally, your immune system works wonderfully when body gets all the required nutrients.
As you all know, currently we all are going through Covid-19 pandemic and government had recently started the unlock phase so, we all will be allowed to go out of the our houses. Number of cases are rising day by day and this is the crucial time for us. From yesterday around 9983 cases are increased. So the risk is higher than earlier. So avoid going out unless and until emergency.
As we all are going out for our work, we should take care of us. In order to reduce the risk.
Here are some of the tips that can increase our immunity:
1. Include at least 1 fruit in your breakfast . ( Orange, watermelon, sweet lime, mango, chickoo, etc,.)
2. Have herbal or turmeric tea once in a day. (Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder, small pieces of ginger, cinnamon, 2-3 cloves and 250 ml of water. Boil this for about 10 min and have it with lemon juice.)
3. Include green leafy vegetables in your meals.
4. Drink plenty of water.
5. Have 1 glass of milk with honey and turmeric everyday.
6. Practice meditation and yoga for mental health.
7. Have balanced and homemade meals.
8. Don't leave the home without having breakfast.
9. Have handful of nuts everyday. For example, groundnut, almond, etc.,
10. Drink 1 glass of lime juice in a day.
11. Include egg, poultry and fish in your diet if you are a non-vegetarian. But cook it thoroughly.
12. Get enough sleep.
13. Include whole grains in your diet.
These all things are not only applicable in this pandemic situation but this will help you to build your immunity in long run.
Our health is our wealth. Always remember precautions are better than cure.
Food is and always be the best healer.
See you with some exciting and knowledgeable information in my next article.
Till then take care of yourself.
For any queries and further information please feel free to comment and contact me anytime.
Please subscribe to my website to get notification of my new blogs.